Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Here is me again! I am playing with my new turtle Bruce. We don't know what the character's name is but he looks like a Bruce so I like it. I love my toys I can sometimes get them in my mouth but I like it better when mommy plays with them with me. I had a fun and exhausting day yesterday meeting all kinds of new people but I liked it. Except mommy had to go to work and leave me and daddy up there. I wished mommy could have been there for the fun. But I know she has to work. My Great Aunt L is taking me to the zoo I think Wed. I get to have lots of fun. And then on Friday I get to see Nana K!!! Lots and Lots of people with lots of love! Just for me! I love the attention! Well need a nap so I will raspberry at you later

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

bruce is a good name for a turtle! now have a great time with great aunt L, and I'll be there in a flash.

Love you bunches.

Nana

Aunty Pol said...

Hi sweetie,

You and Bruce are very cute. I know that Nana K is counting the hours till she gets there. You will have so much fun ....wheeeeee.
Unca G and I send you love and hugs and kisses and snorgles.

Granty