Saturday, May 13, 2006


Hello again bloggers! Just a quick update on the one and only ME!!!!!!!!!! I am doing good and cute as ever. I think I am starting to find my toes here and there. I catch them and just sit and stare I dont know what those things are. Daddy keeps trying to help me but I dont wanna listen. Another early day for me today and tomorrow. Grandma's house again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Papa told mommy that I told him I want a raise in my allowence up to $20 "it's expensive to be a baby"! Well just wanted to say hi. I love you all and miss you. I cant wait I get to see my Nana K next month I sure hope Grandpa S can come out soon he's in the litter box. Not sure what that means yet, but I miss him bunches and love him lots
Well coo at you later I need a nap. I will get a new pictures up later tonight
Love The Bug

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

Toes!! well, aren't they just the funnest things in the world!!! I can't wait to see you either!

Soon soon.

Love you so much, Nana K.