Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hello again all. Well like I said I had a big week Aunt L was here we had fun. We went to a party and the Zoo and a movie. We saw RV I watched a little bit of it before I fell asleep. Mommy tells daddy it is a bery funny movie. I was a good girl and mostly quiet mom had a bottle ready made and out to just stick in my mouth. We had lots of fun. Now I am a bit crabby I think I had too much. I will be fine in a little bit. Having fun with Nana K today and guess what I didnt have to get up with mommy today! Down side I dont see grandma D but I get to see Nana K so it works out some way I just want them both at the same time. hehehehe that just means more attention for me! I like being the center of everything! Cause I am! Well I need a nap and some food so I will talk to you later love you bye Oh yeah before I forget I will put pic up when mom gets home love ya

FlutterBy

3 comments:

liberal army wife said...

oh bug, I sure do miss your little self! It was so wonderful to see you and play with you. You were such fun, especially when you laugh all over! and you were such a good little girl when we went shopping and looked at houses. Meine Kleine Engelein (I'll teach you, promise)

lots and lots of love Nana.

Aunty Pol said...

Awww..honey...you will get there soon enuf. I thought about you all today. Read my blog to see why..yeah..I am okay..sad but okay .

B

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Nana I had lots of fun with you. I will put up a new post as soon as daddy and mommy find the cord for the camera or buy another one
Love all of you talk to you soon
Bug