Monday, May 08, 2006


Hello to all my avid fans! Well I have good news and bad we'll start bad. I got shots today 4 of them to be exact:-( Me not happy but on the plus side................I grow Big Girl! I am in the 25% for length 15% for my weight and 80% for my head. I weigh 12lbs, I am 23 1/2 inches long and my head circ. Is 16 5/8!!!! But I not feel so good that lady at the doctor office is mean shots hurt. Hurt so bad my crying made mommy cry. I will give you updates when I can mommy got her old lap top from grandma the one she had in Iraq so we can get some pictures added a little but the ones I want are on the one the Geeks have. Talk to you later I need a nap

Love you all!

Bug

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

oh pumpkin. I know shots hurt, but getting sick is worse, honest. So you are long and lean, huh? are you feeling better? did the Doctor say why you are cranky some days? or is it just kind of growing up??

Now, we'll start with etiquette lessons soon, right? hee hee... you are growing up so big! When I see you in a few weeks, we'll have a really good time. since other grandma took you to the zoo, Nana will take you to the botanical gardens, ok??? and we'll see lovely plants and smell flowers, how does that sound. Hmmm. think you'll be ready for peas by then?? ooooh mashed peas... yum. (if they are fresh and steamed and mashed!) or are you still on bananas? nice smushed up bananas 9(hey, it makes really good paste!!!)

Love you bunches. Nana.

Aunty Pol said...

Oh honey bunny..... Great Aunty is sad that the shots made you feel icky, but your Nana is right. It's better than being sick.

You are such a pretty girl , I am very proud of you and how big you are getting . I wish I was there so I could kiss the nose of the prettiest baby in the known universe .

Love always,

Your Great Aunty