Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hello again all you out there in blogland! Well another exciting and early day today. I get to see grandma again! Yesterday I got to meet my great aunt L! And then I got to meet her Aunt N! It was cool I think I had fun but it was a very tiring day for me. Today I get to see my great grandma K. She is in the hospital for lots of problems I dont quite understand all of it. I just understand I dont like hospitals cant remember why though. all well no big. Tomorrow I am having another big buggy day. I am going with mommy and daddy to Greely and I get to meet more new people the A Little Buggys Life is so hard all the new experiances and new people is absolutly difficult to handle but I manage somehow! hehehehehe I like new people most of the time! Well not much going on so Happy Memorial Day to all have a good weekend member not to drink and drive and always buckle up. I will raspberry you all late and agoo Love you

Love Me Bunches! Miss you Grandpa S hope to see you over the dates you kinda have that will be cool! Love you and me and all! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO(infinity)

Love
Flutterby Bug


PS will put up a new pic asap.

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

My goodness. meeting all these new people. kinda exciting, huh? Well, we'll meet again on Friday. I know you don't remember me, but we'll have a fun time anyway!

Love you so much.

Nana