Thursday, May 11, 2006


Hello again well another update on me!!!!!! I am doing very well. I was a good girl today mommy had to go downtown and get her guard license all I did was sit in my stroller and flirt with passersby. Everybody tells me I am cute and gorgeous, which I already know. But I am always willing to hear it again! I am feeling better from the mean doctor. Well there is not much to report I havent gotten to go to the zoo yet but I know I will. A quick Happy Mommy's day to all the mommies out there. Now I think I need to go eat some food so I will coo at you all later. Love The Bug

2 comments:

Aunty Pol said...

Aww..You are the cutest baby on the planet and your Great Aunty loves you to the ends of the earth and back again.

Hug, hug , hug

granty you know who...hee hee

liberal army wife said...

ok, so you are learning how to flirt. Your grandpa will laugh at that one!

You and I will do the zoo, if you want! I love little monkeys and tigers and bears, oh my. BUT I draw the line at snakes and bugs. Ewwww.

Nana