Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well today was an early day for us. I got up at 0330 with mommy to get ready to go to grandmas. I hate getting up at that hour. So I have a doctors appointment on Monday and that means shots Yuck. I will let you know how that goes. Mommy hopes I wont be to mad at her. So I have been eating rice cereal more lately but not everyday. Mostly I do good but I still get it all over my face, mommy and daddy have bery cute pictures of it. Well I picked up a new sound the other day now I squeal. Well I guess I need to go I have to take a nap. I will talk to you later.

Love
KotiBug

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

my littlest punkin! I'm so glad you are here too. Now, we need to tell mommy to get some pictures!! especially to Nana and Great Grandma, before she drives Nana buggy.....

We'll talk soon, bug. Love you sooooo much.

Aunty Pol said...

Dear Kotibug,

Hi sweetie...it's your great aunty here...I'd like to get in on the picture thingy too . I hope that you like all the clothes I sent out, your great unca has given up on trying to stop me from at least loking for stuff for you...hee hee. He has a new job by the way so all is good here in Texas for us and the kitty's who send out Purrs by the way.

I love you bunches...and your mommy and daddy too of course..

Aunty Boschka