Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Well hello to all again there is lots and lots to report today! We will start with the great Grandma D and Papa M are selling their house today and later on they are going to buy a new one I will get to stay at the new house this weekend!!!!! Now some news with me guess what mommy and daddy found the other night two small teeth have cut through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they thought only one but they found the second one next to it!!!! Me growing big girl with my teefers I so happy I cant control myself!!! well not much else going on I can kinda crawl now I am getting rug burn on my knees sometimes so that is good! Well gotta go for now yayaya at you soon!

LoveBug

2 comments:

Aunty Pol said...

Oh sweetie..what exciting news about the new teeth. I bet you are excited about them. You are a very pretty girl in that outfit by the way, and I love the hat.

Much love and hugs to You, your Mommy and Daddy.

Granty Jane and Uncle Gordon
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

liberal army wife said...

teeth! oh boy, growing up really really fast. knee pads... hmmm think I better start shopping..

I loved talking to you day before yesterday, Daddy told me about that little rash. Remind me sometime, I'll bring the pictures from Nassau. You know that monkey at the zoo with the red bottom..... yup. Since Chief and I are driving to you in December.... we may have room for all those photo albums. hee hee.

love you so much, peanut. And your daddy and mommy too. Nana