Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Hello again all update on me all is well on the homefront everyone is doing good. I am growing like you wouldn't believe right under mommy and daddy's nose. Everyday they tell me to stop growing so big girl. Well lets see here is another unbelievably cute picture of me looking at the baby in the mirror. That baby is so funny

sometimes. So again I hear daddy talked to nana K last night but again I was nighnights and he also told me that he got to talk to great grandma S. Sorry I missed you both, I look forward to talking to you one day mommy and daddy will wake me up or I donno maybe call when I am not asleep. That could be helpful. well I need a nap now cause mommy and grandma D and me go to the red store I think sam's tonight and I don't want to be crabby so I will yaya at ya'll later

Love RayneBug

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

hi pumpkin. that baby is just such a funny girl, isn't she? so silly. thank you for calling me yesterday. I keep all your calls on my answering machine, so I can hear you giggle whenever I want.

love you sooooooo much NanaK