Thursday, September 14, 2006




Good morning to all well here is another update on me! Well I got to talk to my Nana K yesterday!!!!! I told daddy it about time I get to do more then leave a message for her. Speaking of daddy here is a cute picture of me and dad in our favorite chair.
It me with crazy hair. I am growing so big girl. I scoot forward and guess what it's great I had rug burn on my little knees!!! It was cool. Well let me see so far this morning I have watched Teletubbies, Barney, and now the Street is on. I am having fun Elmo's world is on now so I need to go I love the Elmo so I will goo at you later. Love the RayneBug

3 comments:

Aunty Pol said...

Sweetie,

Save some of that talking for Granty . We are coming up for Thanksgiving, ask Mommy and Daddy when that is...can't wait.

Love Granty J and Uncle G

liberal army wife said...

that's a lot of TV for a baby!!! do you like Oscar like Daddy did? oh, yeah.... just ask him... and BEEBird. Barney... sweetheart, we will have to discuss that when Chief and I get there. I hope you like reading too. and lots of Playing! I hear chewing/gnawing on stuff is fun too, huh?

love, Nana K

Anonymous said...

oh I lobe reading mommy likes to read to me alot and of course playing most of the time that is what I am doing when I watch tv I play and look at it sometimes not much, except when they sing I like songs. And of course Barney he sings lots he is purple and he likes to teach sharing and caring. I will save tons of talking for you granty I like to yaya big girl. Love to all Bug