Sunday, May 18, 2008







Hello all sorry I know it has been a berry long time since I have posted. Well quick update before bed. I am saying my ABC's I can almost count to 20 I still miss a few but I have 1-13 down!!!! My latest adventure was going to see Nana K and Chief I also got to meet Omi and Poppy that was awsome! Daddy and Mommy got to go tour Washington DC and I stayed with everyone else!!!!!!! I had so much fun and got sooooooooooooo spoiled. I miss them now that we are home. I wish we could have stayed longer but not only did they wear me out as you can plainly see! =-D I did the same. I am kinda high maintenance. Ok so that is an understatment I am a drama queen and when I get sleepy well then beware . Speaking of I need to jet off to bed now but I promise I wont wait that long again to post!




Love to all!


RayneBug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need to update