Monday, February 04, 2008




Hello all! Well it has been brought to my attention that it has been a long time since I posted. Sorry bout that I have been berry busy. Lets see a quick run down before bed. Well since Christmas I have "grown like a weed" I am talking up a storm saying new words every day! Into everything. I should be ready for a big girl bed soon and to use the big girl panties (as soon as mommy can find some that are not 2T) She says not all toddlers that are 2 can wear 2T especially me I am still in 18 months! I so little! But that adds to my cute-ness! Ok everyone got sick I had croup yuck but we all seem to be better. Its just everyday seems to go by so fast I no sooner get out of bed before I have to be back in it again. I threw out my binky the other day! I dont ask for it much anymore but mommy asked me to put it in the trash and I did! Other than that not much here! I think I will go off to bed now I need a nap. Lobes and Kisses to all!
Love RayneBug
Ps: these pictures are a preview of what should come to you soon in the mail =D Love ya!



1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

well, hiya sweetpea! arent' you just the cutest bug in the rug. And tell your mommy that Nana loves her new hairdo!

Love you this much. Nana