Friday, August 18, 2006


So here I am sitting here yesterday taking a nap and when I wake up mommy and daddy tell me they talk to nana K. I said why didnt you wake me up so I could talk and you know what daddy tells me "cause you needed to sleep" I did not I wanted to talk on the phone to nana. I did get to talk to grandma D later that night and I yah yah yahed at her for a few but I told them next time you talk on the phone you come offer it to me too. Well all is well here I think mommy is gonna sell the coffee table and end table in the living room I think. She likes them but they are not kid friendly they have a glass top and a metal base that kind of curls around it's all about the flowers. And she says she can see me standing up to take my first few steps and putting a hole in my pretty little head so she wants them gone. Cause she dont wanna see that. She has already said I am doomed for injury if I am like her or daddy. But she never broke anything! I cant member if dad did I just know he is not allowed to have a sword and that has nothing to do with me. hehehehehehehe. Well I hope all is well in blogland I need another nap so I will talk to you bery soon. Lobes to all! And Grandpa Cheif will you get off mission so you can hurry and come see me pppllleeeeaaaassseee


Love the RayneBug

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
it's pia the baby is so cute she doesn't look like you are eric. and she has the prettiest blue eyes i have ever seen. peace talk to you later

liberal army wife said...

ask daddy about the scar on his chin, or the one on his forehead... and the sword.... well, let's just say it's here at nana's for a reason.

He was just a little boy who liked to bounce on beds, run around pools... open swords in the car (he was a big boy then)... and tried to swim with swans!

I think getting rid of those tables might be a good idea. they sound a little dangerous!

tell mom and dad I missed talking to you too! after all, sometimes you make the most sense of the entire family! Chief included (he he)

you be sweet. love you sooo much. Nana

Aunty Pol said...

Well...let's just say that your Granty J is the Klutz of the universe...so hopefully you will have lots and lots of people who look out for you sweetie. Granty J can trip over air , so Unca G says so there ya go. Can't wait to see the Bugs Mug.....


Love to all

Granty J and Unca g

Anonymous said...

well lets see now I am saying dadadadada and mamamamamama alots and lots so hopefully I will figure out soon exactly what they mean and that if I say them I can get mama and dada to respond hehehehe. me daddy's little girl oh and Nana I love love love sweet potatoes!!!!!

liberal army wife said...

sweet potatoes!! oh my... I remember your daddy loved those as well.

Now is the time to talk to you without baby talk.. oh, that is so hard, but if you are really starting to talk, we have to stop!

Nana loves you to pieces!!!