Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello all again sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. It has been pure crazyness around our house lately. Mommy and Daddy working with no time to get on the puter. So here is the update. Since we last talked I have grown bery big girl at my last doc appt I weighed almost 15lbs, we got our new condo (for address info email me personally) and my mommy got a new car it's a 02 Jeep Liberty. I am also kinda sitting up but not all the way by myself I will keep you updated. Oh and we will have a phone at the new house Friday the 4th. Well I need to go nigh nite so I will agoo at you later

Love to all
Good night.

KotiBug

1 comment:

Aunty Pol said...

Dear Heart,

Congratulations to your Mommy and Dadddy on the new house and car. I am sorry that they are working so much , but I am sure that it will slows down after a while. You are getting to be such a big girl,,,,wow.

Love and Hugs to all

Granty and Unca G