Wednesday, October 31, 2007




HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! So lets see today I went to mommy's work and did the Trick or Treat thing! Then I went to Grandma's work and did the same! Gots me lots of candy!
But I walked out of Grandma's with an apple in one hand and a pear in the other so all was gggrrrreat! and I wanted them. Just so everyone is up to speed on ME (the most important) since that is why you're here! Lets see I got to spend a few days with Grany L, GGrandma and GGrandpa from Oklahoma. They had to come up for a memorial. GGrandms's sister's husband went home. Its sad. But i had a good time cause well I dont really understand. I was happy I got to spend the night with them and see lots of kids and play with Granty's dog big big dog! But they had to go home so that is sad too. I miss them and mommy heard that Granty got sick. So I hope she gets well soon. Well it is getting late and I think I should keep it short. So NighNigh all BugBug seep!
Lots of Love Hugs and Kisses
Rayne(the lady)Bug!

3 comments:

liberal army wife said...

Oh lady bug! I'm glad you had fun for Halloween, and the outfit is so cute on you!

Love you soooo much, Nana and Chief

Lana said...

Hi little one! You look so cute as a Bug! Everyone here sends their love. What are you going to do for Thanksgiving? I forgot to ask you mommy when I was out there. I didn't decorate for Halloween this year, but I am going to start on my Christmas lights this weekend. I have so much Christmas that I am going to have to get rid of more before I move back to Colorado. Well, got to go for now, but I will talk to you later. I miss you all so much! Love G-A Lana

DIL said...

Wanted to say thanks to Nana K (LAW) for the bug costume its the best!!!!!!