Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Hello again all! Its me the Bug sorry been busy round here I know I need to get on this more I just have such a busy schedule you know with the playdate/sitter and mommy and daddy. Seeing Grrrrma and naps and lunches and outings you know the busy life of a Drama Queen Bug! I may not make the papers but I need to! I have a very social life! So lets see what is the deal with me now. I am walking now as you know! I say lots of words and I got over my four letter word phase with just the one word o-s#$t said that for about a week and then no more! Dad and mom are happy about that. I now say a good word in place well it has four letters too so I don't know what they are talking about Lobe oh well I will figure it out some day! I have some good news according to my sources my Grandpa Chief should be getting out of the litterbox soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And should be coming to see ME! I know its all about me you would think I was a movie star! I should be my mommy says I am gorgeous everyday! Well it is long past my bed time so I will hiyo at you later! This is a lovely pic of me and daddy one of these days I will sit still with mommy long enough for daddy to take our pic! hehehehehehehehehe


Lobe Lobe Lobe

Rayne

3 comments:

liberal army wife said...

oh peanut. you are just bugalicious. (new word, nana's make up stuff, ya know) Your Chief is on his way out of the nasty place soon. and then we'll come out there and play!! lots! you tell dad and mom to let us know where you like to go and we'll go.

love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.

Nana

Lana said...

Hi everyone! Well we haven't washed away yet, but I feel like we live in Oregon instead of Okla! It has rained here 17 days in a row so far & they don't see anything letting up. I love the new pics! You are so precious! I have to admit though, I see your mom in you in the picture by yourself. I use to think just your dad, but this one shows your mom's side! I can't wait to see you all in August! Mom will have the best birthday present she has ever gotten because she will get to see you! I can't wait. Got to go for now, but you give you mom & dad a big hug & kiss for me!

Love G-Aunt Lana

Aunty Pol said...

Hi Bug,

Unca G and I miss you all very much , you are getting so big. We are having a lot of rain too here in Texas but we are fine so far. I'm glad that your grandparents are coming to see you, you will have the best time.

Love to all

XOXOXO

Granty Jane and Unca G and the Kittys.