Saturday, November 25, 2006




Well hello everyone how is it going? Sorry it has been so long since my last post a lot has happened. Well we didnt get to make daddy breakfast cause the heater went out and mommy got paranoid about me and made us leave but that is fixed now. Mommy and daddy worked a whole lots we all come down with this stuffies and it made our tummy and everything hurt. But all except mom we better now mommy has worked to much and then she lost her grandma who I didnt know. And all bad days lots. Then at the same time Granty J comed to see me!!!!!!!!!! I had fun and her and Unca G weared me out!!!!! They are so much fun. I miss them lots and lots so does mommy and daddy. We spent the turkey day at Grandma and Papa's house and I had fun. Well need a nap now so I will yayayaya at ya'll later. Happy Holiday's to all you out there

Love me

RayneBuggy

1 comment:

Aunty Pol said...

Granty and Unca G miss you too baby girl and your Mommy and Daddy. We sure had a fun time with you and you looked very cute with Unca G's cap on your head.

Love,

Granty Jane And Unca G

XOXOXOXOXOXO